The establishment of the Kampar prayer house in 1960s was made possible due to the transfer of Bro Titus Song from Sitiawan to Kampar in 1948. There were about 4 families, two of which came from Malim Nawar. The number of member, including chidren, was about 25. Our late Dn.Ng and his wife came to Kampar at least twice a week to carry out pastoral wisits. In 1068, the prayer house was moved to the present place.
After 1980, the number of members in Kampar dwindled because two families having shifted to other place, one to Kuala Lumpur and the other to Ipoh. For the past 10 years, the Kampar prayer house had been receiving pastoral visits from deacons and a number of young members from Ipoh Church.
In conclusion, we are thankful to our Lord Jesus who has shown great mercy to us and also He has showered His grace on us all these years. Although at the moment our number has depleted, we are comforted by the fact that today many of our former members and their families are found in different parts of Malaysia and they are now attending churches such as P.J Church, Singapore churches, Penang Church and Bercham Church. We pray to our Lord Jesus that our prayer house will continue to grow spiritually and physically